Alzheimer’s Australia WA Fundraising Steps
“Gratitude is the memory of the heart.” Jean Massieu
Thank you for your interest in becoming a fundraising hero for Alzheimer’s Australia WA!
We are so inspired by the wonderful efforts of our community fundraisers who support Alzheimer’s Australia WA as the cause that is closest to their heart.
Alzheimer’s Australia WA will use your donations to:
- Advocate for a better quality of life for Western Australians living with dementia.
- Provide specialised dementia care, support, education, information and advocacy.
- Research and develop world-leading, cutting-edge innovations and care approaches to assist people with dementia and enhance their lives.
- Work towards a future without dementia.
- Increase the understanding in families and the community about dementia and how best to respond to it.
We’re always here to help you. We want to make sure the entire process is as easy as possible and we want you to have fun with your fundraising event.
So take the next step to make a difference in the lives of people living with dementia.
Download and complete the Community Fundraising Application. Our friendly fundraising team will come back to you with any questions. If you have any questions for us, you can call any time on 08 9388 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have approved your application we’ll email you:
- Your fundraising acceptance letter - confirming you’re allowed to fundraise and promote your event on behalf of Alzheimer’s Australia WA.
- Your Authority to Fundraise endorsement letter - to help promote your fundraising activity.
- Our bank details - to deposit funds raised after your activity or event.
After your event, please deposit your funds within 14 days. Our fundraising team will then be in touch to organise your receipt and say a big hearty ‘thank you!’
We’re here to help and we love to hear from you! No question is too small. If you have any queries, please give us a call on 08 9388 2800 between 9am - 5pm (WST) or contact us via email email@example.com.
Your contribution will help over 33,300 people living with dementia in Western Australia, over 100,000 carers and their families so thank you very much for your generosity.
- Community Fundraising Application (PDF)
- Community Fundraising Proposal Form (Online)
- Donation Slip (PDF)
- Manual Registration Form (PDF)