Specialised Dementia Support
We are Western Australia's most experienced dementia support provider.
Our care and support is based on genuine concern, sound research, best practice and over 30 years of experience of helping Western Australia families living with dementia. We don’t handle any other areas of aged care. People living with dementia and their carers are our only concern.
Our care for a person with dementia involves individualised support delivered by a carers dedicated to dementia trained to the highest level available in specialised care.
Our dementia specific services, including respite, counselling and social support, are available to people living with dementia as well as their families and carers.
Download our Dementia Services Brochure.
- Wellbeing first
- Respite Services
- Day Respite Community Wellbeing Centres
- Friendship Clubs and Social Support Groups
- Supporting Carers
- Carer Support Groups
- Carer Support and Information Programme
- Dementia Enabling Environments Project
- Listening and Supporting
- Accessing our Services
- The National Dementia Helpline (1800 100 500)
- LeaRning and adapting
- Library and Resources
- Education about Dementia for Families and Friends
- Introduction to Younger Onset Dementia (YOD)
- Considering Transition to Residential Care
- Loss and Grief - The Uncertain Journey