This program is designed for people who are in the early stages of dementia and their support person (family member, friend or carer).
- Obtain information and have questions answered
- Meet with others who are in a similar situation
- Share experiences and express feelings in a safe environment
- Focus on maintaining and enhancing skills and abilities
- Explore ways of managing now and into the future
Format: Sessions are offered in a range of formats to suit participants: two hour sessions on a weekly basis; sessions held over two days; or as a retreat.
- Gosnells - February 2017
- Rockingham - March 2017
- Wanneroo - March 2017
- Shenton Park - April 2017
- Bassendean - May 2017
Note: Dates and locations are subject to change. If you are interested in any of the above sessions, please contact us on (08) 9388 2800 to register at least one month prior.
- The person has a diagnosis of dementia or is in the process of obtaining a diagnosis
- The person is aware of the changes they are experiencing and wishes to attend a group
If you are interested in attending, please contact the Early Intervention Team on (08) 9388 2800 or register below: