Are you a manager or coordinator of your community service, day centre or residential home?
Wondering how you can support the shift from task focussed to person-centred care?
Join us for this innovative and challenging workshop to get practical ideas on leading the change in your care culture and the steps to make sustainable change.
During the workshop you will explore:
- Changing paradigms – why we do what we do and how we can change it?
- Barriers to change - why is it so hard and what can we do to overcome the barriers?
- A person-centred approach – what does a person centred service look like?
- Recruitment – choosing the right staff and how to attract them
- Leadership – how to lead a culture change in your service.
Location: Alzheimer’s Australia WA, 9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park, 9.30am to 4.30pm.
- If you work for a HACC Community Care Service - $148
- If you work in aged, disability or health care e.g. hospital, residential care, client directed care package or disability community care - $199
Download the workshop flyer.
If you would like to register, please contact us on (08) 9388 2800 (during business hours) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org