- How to set up and organise a therapeutic art group whilst addressing physical and psychological safety
- How to choose suitable, good quality art materials and stay within a budget
- How to identify appropriate themes and activities
Time: 9.30am - 4.00pm
- If you work for a HACC Community Care Service - $148
- If you work in aged, disability or health care e.g. hospital, residential care, client directed care package or disability community care - $199
Click on one of the dates above to register for this workshop (note: you will be redirected to another website) or call 08 9388 2800 during business hours.
For more information, please contact Art Therapist Jackie Lewis on 08 9388 2800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org