This workshop will provide community staff working with people with dementia with useful information on how to easily adapt home environments to support a person living with dementia.
This workshop is full of practical advice and tips, with topic areas including:
- How to carry out an assessment of the home environment
- Practical ideas, advice and tips that can make the home more enabling for the person living with dementia
- Exploration of ideas for creating meaningful activities in and around their home environment
- An invitation to visit our showroom to learn how assistive technology can support an enabling environment for your client by reducing risk, supporting independence and creating more choices
Click on one of the dates above to register for this workshop (note: you will be redirected to another website) or call 08 9388 2800 during business hours.
- If you work for a HACC Community Care Service - $85
- If you work in aged, disability or health care e.g. hospital, residential care, client directed care package or disability community care - $120
Also see: Design for Dementia - Care Environments