Alzheimer’s Australia WA provides a comprehensive suite of education resources, programs and consultancy which is informed by Alzheimer’s Australia experience over the past 30 years of providing services and supports to people living with dementia. Our highly skilled team has extensive experience in a wide range of areas, facilitating learning experiences which touch, move and inspire participants to transform their practice.
Informed by current research and contemporary practice, our comprehensive suite of education forms part of an integrated learning pathway incorporating both accredited and non-accredited courses as well as online learning opportunities. Our approach builds highly skilled dementia practitioners across the aged and health workforce.
We provide tailored education for care partners and families that support adjusting to changes and promote meaningful engagement and confidence.
We invite you to come and experience all that we have to offer to help transform your organisation, practice, care relationship, community and the lives of those living with dementia.
- Training For Aged and Health Care Staff
- Education for Families and Friends
- Download our current Dementia Learning Guide for further information and details
- Information on how our Consultancy services can help transform your dementia services
- Education Services Code of Conduct